RSS Feed

Friday, April 8, 2011

A little note

As I am currently in Jerusalem for Easter and staying a while, I am mostly writing about Easter events here. I don't feel the need, or see the point, in posting to both blogs if the topics are the same. Some may pertain mostly to Christians in the Middle East, regardless of the time of year, which I would post here. Obviously if it's Easter-appropriate then it will go on the other blog.
That is all :)

I am wishing everyone a very happy Easter season and celebration!! +

6 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you and I've just done so :) Best+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toyin, thank you and same to you!! +

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you! And Happy Easter too :)

    ReplyDelete